1. To prepare the investment estimation parts in a feasibility report of construction projects;
2. To prepare and to review design estimation of project;
3. To provide consulting services of all possible expense needed in earlier stage of construction project;
4. To prepare a bill of quantity (BOQ) and control prices of project, for project owner;
5. To conduct bid and tender on behalf of the owner and construction unit (contractor); to prepare and to review the base price of the tender.
6. To prepare and to review construction budget and settlement; and to provide the corresponding audit reports;
7. To provide the project payment audit report according to the visual progress of the project;
8. To provide engineering claims processing reports;
9. To implement project management;
10. To provide the owner with tendering agent service;
11. Establishing BIM model for owners, Making full cost control for construction projects with BIM Technology.
12. To provide the owner with cost consulting service during the whole process of the project construction.
Specific cost-consulting services during the whole process:
1. To prepare the construction and installation cost estimates of the whole project;
2. To assist the owner with the preparation of target cost of the project;
3. To propose professional advice from the point of view of investment control according to the designing schemes of all professional sub-contracted works, so as to achieve the goal of the quota design;
4. To prepare the working drawing estimate or BOQ (bill of quantity), and base price of the tender;
5. To prepare the construction work capital plan of the work contract according to the contraction contract price and schedule;
6. To participate in all meetings of the cost control of project;
7. To be responsible for reviewing the monthly (periodical) workload statement of the construction unit and to provide the payment proposal of that current month (period);
8. To provide professional consulting advice when the contractor and outsourcer make a claim;
9. To assist Party A with auditing expenses incurred due to design changes, scene visa, etc., adjust the cost control objective accordingly and provide Party A with cost control dynamic analysis report.
10. To check and approve part settlement for projects completed in stages;
11. To review the final account for completed projects and to provide a complete document of final report and analysis of all expenses.